Project Awake depends on your financial support
For a fraction of the cost of a typical Broadway production, we provide a program unlike anything students have experienced in their schools. Our non-profit mission ensures affordable access, but many schools are extremely underfunded. Your contribution helps us offset the cost for schools and enables us to make a huge impact in the lives of young people.
Want to help us change lives? Give us your lunch money or become a Founder!
Project Awake is a program of abrasiveMedia, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that helps artists grow, connect, produce, and give back ot the community. Your contributions are U.S. tax deducible.
Give Us YoUR lUNCH mONEY
School bullies don't just steal lunch money - they take joy, confidence, peace, and a sense of belonging that all students need to thrive. Using the power of performing arts, we are preventing bullying and violence in Tennessee high-schools.
Your lunch money, just once per month, will help us continue doing that!
So what are you waiting for?
Join The Founders
The generous contributions of our Founders are directly responsible for the scale and caliber of our technical production. When you join The Founders you're ensuring this program's success - and you'll get some prety amazing perks for it as well.
(button links to Donorbox)
- Permanently FEATURED recognition at ProjectAWAKE.org
- VIP tickets to the preview show of the inaugural touring season
- VIP tickets to abrasiveMedia's galas
- Everything above +
- Branding opportunities on print and media content
- Private (or public) performance opportunities
- Project Awake SWAG!
Become a season 1 sponsor
$500: Sponsors one week of rehearsals
- Season long listing on ProjectAwake.org sponsor page
- Thanked and tagged on social media posts for sponsored week
$2,000: Sponsors one month of rehearsals
- SAME $500
- Listed in program flyer during debut touring season
$3,500: Sponsors a school performance
- SAME $2000
- Tagged on social media posts related to sponsored school
- Acknowledged from stage and branded during sponsored show